Thread: Didn't include our INZ 1134 additional information forms with ITA application

Default Didn't include our INZ 1134 additional information forms with ITA application

Weve spent weeks collating our ITA with all the information required and checked off the document check list. I posted the parcel today to INZ in London. I cant believe I have not included the two INZ 1134 forms for my wife and I , what a fool I feel. I intend calling London tomorrow and if need be send them on immediately but I'm worried they wont get put with application documents. Should I just wait for my case officer to request them and will this hold things up? . The INZ form wasnt on the bespoke document check list and this is how I have mised it. We have 130 points with a job offer and due to my own fault I can't afford time being wasted and things to be sent back . It could be weeks till we get allocated a CO. Any reassurance would greatly appreciated thanks

you can send it in right now, just remember to include your EOI number, and client number if you have it. (these numbers are on the ITA letters they sent you)

Yes, what the last poster said. Send them straight on.

Thanks Guys, done just that with covering letter with EOI number stated on it and a special next day post before 1.00pm, so finger crossed INZ have all the documents, I'm sure I would be told otherwise when a CO has been appointed, were just going to sit back now and " Tranquilo "..........Things will take there own natural course and we know we have done as much and compiled everything we can to assist our CO with a decision.....Just hope my future Employer can hold out for me, I got the job offer on 11th May 2014

If your employer is in a hurry for you, don't forget there is the possibility of applying for a work visa as well as the Residence. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../requirements/ This can be processed more quickly.

Thanks for the link JandM it maybe an option if push come to shove, but we want residency so as to give some certainty for our yong daughter. We have talked about this and it could be an option for me to go 1st and my wife and daughter come later but we intend to do this as a famliy.

I realize you're going for residence for the long term. Many people, though, get the work visa first to secure their position with an employer who is waiting for them. You can get visas for your partner and children, BECAUSE of the work visa, to match it for length, so can still all go together if you want to.

Okay excellent I'm going to look into our options and speak to my employer, thanks again for your assistance

You'd apply for a work visa for yourself, a partner-sponsored temporary work visa http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...milystream.htm for your wife, and a student visa http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...yinnewzealand/ for your daughter if she's five or over, or a visitor visa if she's under five. You'd apply for them all at once, linked with a covering letter, and the CO would work them all as one case, supplying what you don't know up front (like your visa number) as it becomes available.

Thanks JandM for the excellent advice have a great day :-)