Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EOI selected. When can I expect ITA?

Question EOI selected. When can I expect ITA?

Hello everyone,

I have few questions. My EOI (SMC 160 points, without job offer) has been selected on 9th of July and I still did not get any answer from NZ immigration. I presume that after EOI has been selected they send the case to the particular branch office. In my case it should be London branch, at least i think that should be the case (citizenship: Serbia, permanent residence: Slovenia).

On London branch web page I found following sentences

Skilled migrant applicants without job offers
    "The Pool draw, which would potentially allocate your EOI to the London branch, takes place every two weeks. Your EOI will be assessed within one month of being selected from the pool. We will then contact you, advising whether or not you will be invited to apply."

At the end of this week will pass one month deadline. Should I be worried about something. Should I contact them during the next week. Is there anyone here that has been selected on the same date as I am (9th July)?

Thanks

Hello Zof,
    Normally it takes 3-4 weeks to get your ITA but again it all depends on how busy the particular branch is, and they will go through all the claimed points before offering you invitation.

Thanks for prompt reply.
    I will be patient and wait one more week , after that I will probably call someone in the London branch, just to see what is happening with my EOI.
    Of course, I will be polite as possible, I don't want to make angry some CO there
    Thanks

Hi Zof,

For me also EOI get selected with 150 point on 9th July but have not heard or receive any email from Shangai Branch, but i am diligently checking my mail as well as my letter box. Generally heard from people that they try to verify the claim points and if not justified then ask to produce more document and take subsequent actions. But in my case until now no news. Since this week I am noticing that login link also not working. May be they are receiving too many applications so try to clear the back log first. Once they clear few sets then they may start considering other applications.

Lets hope for the best.

Thanks

Hi Richa,

Yep, obviously we can only wait and hope for the best. If I get any news about my EOI from London branch I will inform you
    After all, patience is a virtue

Hi Zof,

Actually today evening I have received an ITA through email and they have stated that to take print out ant confirm back to them. Now its time to prepare all the supporting documents. All the Best to you. Hope you will also receive the same.

Great news, Congratulations
    I wish you all the best and good luck with your ITA application.

Hey Thanks Zof,

wish you the same and hope your wait will end soon.

Have a great Day!!!!

Hello everyone,

Am I missing something here? Where selected EOI goes?
    Is there any way to find out which office branch processing preliminary verification of my EOI?!

Since my country of citizenship is Serbia and country of residence is Slovenia it should be London branch!

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/general/aboutnzis/contactus/

I found London branch home link : https://www.ttsnzvisa.com/gb/en/ContactUs

I contacted them and they answered that they do not deal with Skilled Migrant applications and advise me to contact Immigration call centre in New Zealand.

I just want to see if there is any update on my EOI status, and if there are some delays what causing them.

Thanks

I think to contact the INZ call centre in NZ is your only way to sort this out. Certainly the office and fees finder says London should be your office. However, recently, with some of the NZ offices having difficulty keeping up with the volume of work because there are so many foreign workers being taken on to help with the Christchurch rebuild following the earthquake, some NZ-based applications have been being processed in London. I suppose that could mean that what would normally have been London's cases to deal with may have, in their turn, been moved elsewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast