Thread: Submission of EOI without valid IELTS

Question Submission of EOI without valid IELTS

Dear Exerts,
    Good Day

I had my ITA but unfortunately it was lapsed due to incomplete documention within 4 months. My total points I'm claiming are 145 (for automatic selection) including additional points of my spouse qualification. IQA already done for both of us (me and my spouse).

My query is actually related to IELTS and EOI. My IELTS is more than 2 years old now; can I submit EOI with existing IELTS (which is already expired) and later I will present updated IELTS results within 4 months after issuance of ITA. So basically, with my final application I will present them a new copy of IELTS which would be valid.

Or in other words, can I submit EOI without IELTS and later when I will get my IETLS done, I will attach it with final application in response of ITA.

Please suggest best what I can do to save time.

Does your IELTS certificate have a 'valid until' date upon it? As, if not, it will still be accepted by INZ, even though time has gone by.

There is no such date like `valid until` mentioned at ielts test report.

However, a note is mentioned, stating that it is recommended that candidates language ability as indicated in this test report form be re-assessed after two years from the date of test.

It sounds as though yours is one of the date-limited ones mentioned by INZ when I queried it, as mentioned here. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44593

Thanks for your support. I am clear for the validity of ielts

But is it possible if I put old ielts details in my eoi and submit it? Later I will again go for fresh ielts and submit the new record.

Do they check for ielts validity in eoi assessment?