Thread: Pharmacy placement

Default Pharmacy placement

Hi all, we have a very short time scale to sort a problem that maybe someone could help us with! My wife sat the CAOP exam to convert her pharmacy degree back in 2012 when we were supposed to move to Australia (wife is Australian) but due to unforeseen circumstances we had to put the move off, with good friends moving to NZ we have decided to give there a go as we both like the place. What we need is a 4 week placement in or around the Pukekhoe area or anywhere within a 40min travel. I know this a very specific ask but you don't ask you don't get! If anyone could help or has contacts would be great! Would be looking to start around 15th September but latest would be 29th September, after that the exam would have to be re taken and would put us back nearly a year! Any help gratefully received!

Steve and Debbie.

Just to let you know, a placement was found two days after posting and only a ten minute walk from our friends home where we will be staying. So we leave early Sept and placement will start on 15th Sept as hoped for. Can't believe how lucky we've been, now we just need those six little lottery numbers to come up :-)

That's good news! Congratulations.

Congratulations. I hope that helps and good luck with the move etc.!