Thread: Import agent/broker for household container (Auckland)

Default Import agent/broker for household container (Auckland)

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has positive/negative recommendation for an import agent in Auckland. I'm shipping 20 feet container with household items from Europe and our exporter only deals with the export part of the shipping. I need to find a broker/agent who would takeover in the Auckland and will sort out the port/declaration/customs/MAF + moving the container to my residence address.

Any advices would be very appreciate!

BTW Interesting news for me was that from the 1st of October it's not possible to forward the private non-business container directly to house address but it has to be unpacked/checked/repacked at MPI approved facility (and then shipped to residental address).

Many thanks

Tomas

Hi there

Where about in Europe are you coming from? I haven't competed a move yet only enquired for prices as I need to wait on my visa application result 1st!!

I have been looking into the same service from the UK to Auckland and Allied Pickfords who have a base in Auckland and the UK do everything for you including packing your items in your current home and unpacking in Auckland at your new home.

My plan is to get 2 more quotes but the service I have had from the Auckland side of the company has been amazing. I am very impressed with all New Zealand's customer service so far

I will try to PM you the details sorry I am new to this site and the rules say not to add personal emails so hopefully I will be able to get a PM to you.

Good luck
    Last edited by Bramble; 16th August 2014 at 09:53 AM.

Now you have made more than five posts, your ability to PM will have been switched on by the forum. Click on someone's username above one of their posts, and PMing will be one possibility that appears in the drop-down box.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Now you have made more than five posts, your ability to PM will have been switched on by the forum. Click on someone's username above one of their posts, and PMing will be one possibility that appears in the drop-down box.
    Hi JandM thank you I managed to send a PM just hope he seen it as I haven't had a reply.

I wouldn't worry yet. Maybe he's been busy with something, or away, for the weekend.