Thread: Submitting ITA requirement but already here in NZ

Default Submitting ITA requirement but already here in NZ

Hi all,

This has probably been discussed somewhere but maybe it's good to have a recall on this subject too...
    Anyways, here's where we are right now:

1- We were SG based previously, but we were able to secure work visa for NZ.
    2- We submitted our EOI and received our ITA while still in SG
    3- Already here in NZ work, my wife will be here in Oct (I travellled first coz of work)
    4- We're also getting all the required docs ready for submission.

Our case officer in based in China... is it possible to request that the submission & processing be done here in NZ? how do we request for that?

Thanks...

If you contact INZ and point out that you've now relocated, this will very likely happen automatically. It's usually been the case that applications were processed by the office local to where the applicant is living, so I think it won't just depend on your preference: it's what they'd want themselves. (I'm being a bit cautious because the INZ offices in NZ have been extremely busy and have been moving work around to get it done.)

@JandM: Thanks... I did notify the case officer from the China office but replied to me about the exchange rate for the application fees. There was no mention about my telling them that I am already NZ. I guess I'll just have to email INZ once again.

Thanks again...