Thread: Flat Bush Contact

Default Flat Bush Contact

When driving along flat bush, I found a humongous building site. I heard they are building malls, houses, etc. Who is the contractor or builder? Any website? I would like to buy one of the house and move there. Thanks for your help.

An initial 63 terraced houses have been consented with construction due to start early 2015.

Auckland Council owns 90 per cent of the town centre land and is working closely with Auckland Council Property Limited (ACPL) to deliver a vibrant town space

The council and board’s contribution is approximately $220m for transport improvements, public open space, water and wastewater, the library and aquatic centre.

The private sector is contributing an estimated $2.8 billion and several developers are involved including Todd Property which is developing the town centre, the Hugh Green Group, Howick Parklands and Green Land Investment.

The project is expected to be completed between 2019-2021.
    http://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/E.../flatbush.aspx

Todd Property is the largest property developer in NZ and is currently now responsible for the development on the Long Bay development. They are a massive company and are not known to be building affordable housing. As a point to note, earlier sections of the area (about 400-500+ sq metres) were sold in the 400s are now about 500-650 per lot as I think they are at stage 3.

It will take an ordinary person a long time to wait for a section to be available and as noted probably 6-8 years in the making. Most earlier land sales are first made to builders, land investors, trusts, corporations and speculators and unless you happen to be an investor with Todd, you won't be getting first shot at it.