Thread: What stuff from the garage can be shipped??

Default What stuff from the garage can be shipped??

We have loadz of stuff in our garage that I really want to bring as it would not only cost a huge amount to replace but have been collecting over the years.
    Things like...
    open but new oils, sprays, lubricants, auto paints, primers, fillers, glues not to mention all the tools....aaahhhggg HHheeellllpppp!!!!
    Where do we start?? Has any one else taken anything listed above and got any info , help or tips please...coz we dont know where to start, so ANy help would be great thx guys :0)

Bring it all. Stuff like that is expensive here and you can always sell what you don't need. Stuff needs to be clean, no earth, spiders' webs etc. I brought nearly everything but if I did it again I would include most of the stuff I gave away too.

Bring it all! Clean and oil you tools before you pack them. Pack any liquids in waterproof cases and pack them on the bottom of the container. Any leaks can cause a *lot* of damage.

We brought tools, gardening equipment etc, but nothing like glue, sprays, paints etc.
    I think we partly thought the risk of cleaning correctly and securing the contents to avoid weren't worth the hassle (plus we didn't have a huge amount). I would also check your shipping company restrictions...some of these things would be highly flammable so perhaps restricted? Don't know though.
    Happy cleaning!

It's my understanding that you can't bring paints, oil, or aerosols. You also can't bring anything that is flammable or caustic. But I would bring plenty of screws, nails, rope, garden hoses, etc. They are more expensive here.