Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wellington Branch

Default Wellington Branch

Hi There!

I am new here. Got a couple of questions:

- I know there is been a hell lot of discussion about processing times and all experienced people are saying that it all depends, but I wanted to ask to share experiences of people from Wellington branch on the CO allocation. Its been 2 months now, want to know when I'll have the person to talk to.

- Once the CO is allocated is there a way to as for a fast track?

- I work in a big company and the person who is currently put as my manager in ITA is leaving on maternity lave, so will not be able to respond to INZ fast enough. I was wondering if there is a way to update my information for another person?

Thanks

Prompt responses will be appreciated

Its been 2 months now, want to know when I'll have the person to talk to.
    Of course you do, like everybody else, and the answer is STILL that nobody can tell you.

Once the CO is allocated is there a way to as for a fast track?
    No. Cases are dealt with in date-order queues, in fairness to everybody.
    I was wondering if there is a way to update my information for another person?
    You just write in, giving details of your name, any reference you've been given, lodgement date, etc., and tell them about this, or any other change.

Thanks! However does anyone have the actual recent timeframe of CO alocaton in wellington office?

I waited 4 months for a CO
    ..my manager sent INZ a letter asking them to speed up my app, they approved 2 weeks later so I believe there are a few methods of fast tracking however depends on the circumstance

I am waiting for Co from 7 months. wellington branch transfered my smc file to london inz branch in the first week of july 2014.still waiting for Co.

Got an updated. I was contacted by the person from Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment (MBIE) with additional family information questions. At the time my employer was contacted as well. We have answered all the questions within a day.

I've asked that person f she is my case officer, she responded that no, and she was doing only the initial assessment. What does this mean and when the actual assessment will come through?

Thanks

She had the job of taking a first look through the papers you have submitted, and asking for further information that she could see was missing, that the CO will need to have. And as to when the CO will be looking at your papers - see above.

Thanks JandM. CO was assigned and sent me a greeting email. No further questions were asked. Is this a good sign?

Thanks

Please help! Status chnaged to approved! is this it?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast