Thread: Partnership Residency

Default Partnership Residency

My partner and i applied for a partnership work visa which was approved in 2 days.
    We have recently put in his residency application partnership, and the application was accepted on the 23 of July 2014 to be processed. Today the 1 of September we have been assigned a case officer. She is requesting more information about us like what are our shared interests, do we have the same religion and who does what chores at home. Also my partner went to India for 1 month to visit his family, i was meant to go but because of financial problems i was not able to. The case officer wants evidence of how we stayed in conatct. I used the mobile app nymgo to call my partner and bow all old records have been deleted and i used an app called Whats app to message him but because I have changed number all those messages have been deleted as well. The only evidence i do have is when i sent my partner $700 through western union...

What do i do in my situation?

Please help!!

If you are certain there are no records you haven't deleted, then you will need to think of other ways to prove you were in touch. Maybe family and friends on both sides would write you letters stating how often you heard from one another while you were away. Or did you send anything through the mail?

Hi babygirl, I recently had the same problem but managed to find all my deleted conversations on my phone. What phone are you using? If you are using an iPhone I can help you with a possible solution to retrieve the message history even if deleted.

You cant produce what you don't have. Presumably you are now back together and can produce evidence of that? All you can do is explain to the CO, as you have above, with evidence that you are together again. Worst case scenario is that will add another month (for the time apart) before INZ will approve your application.