Thread: Finally SMC Residence Visa Approved

Default Finally SMC Residence Visa Approved

After the long wait my application got approved.Thanx to Jand M and Karen Phillips for your help.My on-line status has been changed to approve. Can anyone tell me what is the next step now, how long it take to receive the letter.

EOI Selected--------------------------------------------------------------------07/08/2013
    SMC Residence Visa Lodged---------------------------------------------------10/Oct/2013
    Case Officer Allocated at Henderson Branch----------------------------------31/March/2014
    Onsite Verification/Interview Done--------------------------------------------26/May/2014
    More Documents Demanded---------------------------------------------------26/May/2014
    More Documents Supplied-----------------------------------------------------26/May/2014
    Questionnaire to employer-----------------------------------------------------26/May/2014
    Employer sent answers on-----------------------------------------------------30/May/2014.
    Got letter from CO that job duties does not match ANZSCO---------------31/07/2014
    Sent my comments on----------------------------------------------------------08/08/2014
    Interview of employer done-----------------------------------------------------28/08/2014
    Decision--------------------------------------------------------------------------Approved 03/09/2014

You should get a letter through the post, with instructions as to what you have to do about paying the Migrant Levy and sending in your passport to have the visa stuck in, fairly shortly. Guess what? - the time varies depending on the volume of work in the office! But it's not long this time. If you don't hear after three weeks, you should contact your CO to make sure nothing has gone astray.