Thread: Documents for caliming points of family member residing in NZ.

Default Documents for caliming points of family member residing in NZ.

Hi,

I need help on what documents are needed for ITA submission to proof that my sister is residing in NZ?
    The check list explanation is below.

Evidence of family link to your family member who is resident in NZ. You must show that you are related to them (e.g. provide full birth certificates) and that they are still permanently residing in NZ with NZ residence or citizenship status. If their name has changed since birth then you will also need to provide evidence of their name change.Should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

1. So do I need all my sister family members passport with NZ visa & birth certificates?
    2. What document to proof that they are permanently residing in NZ? i.e bills, mortgage documents or house ownership??
    3. Any other documents?

I need to ensure all documents are gathered as I need them to mail these document from NZ to me, so please advise if anyone.
    I do not want to miss out any.

Thanks.

1. No you just need your sister's birth certificate, that proves that you both are from same parents(i don't know why they don't just believe with passport)
    2. Passport and Visa copies, Bank statements, Salary slips, any mortgage bills, water bill , electricity bills in her name. Any other proof like your sister's old medical reports etc anything that states that she is constantly living in NZ
    3. Like its said in Bold in requirements: if her name is changed, they want its proof as well.