Thread: AIP Not recived...

Default AIP Not recived...

I Got my Residence application approved on 03-sep14 still have not received AIP my current visa expires on 28sep .... what should i do ???? any idea how many days it takes for AIP and label issue ??

so long as you provide INZ with your migrant levy payment and your passport by 28 September, that is all you need worry about. How do you know your application has been approved? if your application is AIP it might take 5-10 days for you to receive a letter? Did you opt for communication via email, or by post?

Thanks for the answer... Online status has been changed to approved and also received an email from co i opted via email and post both .. i also received update via email when status was changed... i was reading online Henderson branch label issuing time-frame is 3 weeks that's why was thinking what options i have thanks.

When I handed over my passport to stamp the PR on, I mentioned that I'd collect it personally and asked them to call me. But they did not call or email me for about a week. But when my wife went there to check the status, it was ready for collection. Best thing would be to contact them and see.

Thanks Harien
    Quote Originally Posted by HarienDeMel View Post
    When I handed over my passport to stamp the PR on, I mentioned that I'd collect it personally and asked them to call me. But they did not call or email me for about a week. But when my wife went there to check the status, it was ready for collection. Best thing would be to contact them and see.

Got my AIP Today

Congratulations!

Thanks all helping