Hi
I'm hoping someone could possibly help me with some questions?? Here goes with a little background.

My family consists of 2 adult children, myself and my husband. Our initial plan in 2012 was that My husband and I would come out to NZ, set up the business, see how things went and then we would be joined by our youngest daughter and her boyfriend (a Chef) and once they were settled, joined by our eldest daughter on (SMC) and her boyfriend.

Everything was planned for us to come out to NZ when the youngest, (now 22yrs) split with her boyfriend, they planned to initially come out on a 23 month WHV to see if he could secure work and they would have lived together here in NZ prior to applying for residency. The daughter had always lived with us as she had a low paid part time job with no qualifications and we helped support her. Therefore we had to quickly arrange for her to live with her Aunt & Uncle (husband's sister) which she did for 11 months whilst we all tried to get our thoughts together to re-plan. After a lot of persuasion she decided to come over to us on a WHV as her Aunt & Uncle were going through a separation/divorce so was unable to continue to live with them.

When we are able to apply for our residency (March/April 2015) we want to add her to the application as a dependent child.

1) Can anyone offer any advice on this? I have evidence to show we supported her and she lived with us prior to us entering NZ. On our initial LTBV application it was mentioned that both our daughters would join us, but on their own steam, so we didn't add her to the initial application. Would we be able to add her now, as she is dependent on us as she does not work. Has anyone had any experience similar to this? If so would be grateful for advice and to know your outcome.

2) Also, if we add her to our application and INZ decline her, would she ever be able to apply in any other way in the future? For example if we go back to the UK and she later meets someone and builds a life with them, then they decide they want to move to NZ, of course it would have to be on the Partner's skills, then would she be refused because she had failed (if she does) on this occasion??

3) If we were accepted but she was refused is there any other way that she could stay with us, any other type of visa that anyone is aware of, if we fail to have her added to ours, that's of course if ours is accepted too?

Husband and I have been in NZ now for 18 months building up the business (I have a full time office job here in NZ). Everything seems to be running well with the business and all on track with the initial business plan. However, would really appreciate any advice on the above questions and would love to hear from anyone in similar circumstances.

Thank you in advance