Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: character waiver docs submitted

Default character waiver docs submitted

hi
    my partner had applied for a residency visa under skilled migrant category. LAst month they contacted us asking for some payslips and they also verified everything with his employer.
    but they have sent out a letter saying that a character waiver is required according to a5.25 i

my partner had to lose his job in feburary 2014 due to some minor mistakes at work.at that time we had our residency application under processing both of us dint know how to react and dint realize we needed to inform immigration of this change.While we kept on thinking about all this they wrote to us saying that your employer has verified that you dont work there anymore and you dint inform immigration about it.
    then we gave them a detailed explanation of how everthing happened and sincerely apologised for it.Our residency had to be turned down anyway because my partner had lost his job.so that case was closed on 25th march 2014.
    Now we had reapplied under the same category as my partner was able to find a new job and we also submitted a letter stating the reasons and circumstances due to which we could not inform immigration.But they seem to be quite strict on this and said that a character waiver is needed.
    Does anyone know what things need to be submitted in order to get the character waiver.
    Any comment in this regards will be of great help.
    thanks

we have submitted the character waiver documents 0n 8th september with 12 support letters.Can someone please tell how likely is it to be considered..

Nobody can tell you how INZ will answer. There are no rules available to the public about how they work character waiver requests. Here are the old threads about character waivers https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=si...F8TH8gefzYKgBw, but they're all about submitting the request.

thanks for the info..but as i have read on the forums peoply with very severe offences seem to be granted a character waiver,,..

in our case it is withholding info which was circumstancial..

You must both be feeling very tense at the moment, but I'm afraid nobody can look ahead and tell you the outcome. Even with ordinary applications, with regulations that we know about, every case is looked at individually by INZ, so it doesn't give a reliable answer to say, 'My neighbour Mr ABC got his visa so I will get mine.' For character waivers, the personal circumstances are the whole of the case.

I would say, don't argue to INZ that the omission of information was nothing much, like you seem to have been saying in your previous posts. TO YOU it was a mistake and slipped by, but TO THEM, it could actually count as fraud, which is an extremely serious offence.

yeas we have submiited a letter accepting that we did withheld information..felt sorry about it,and explained the circumstances and said that there was no intention to cheat as my partner had already lost his job and we had accepted that our residency is going to be declined anyway and this was what actually happened but we did not know that this could affect our future applications..

Hi can u plz advice me way was da result after submitting cw chrs

that post was from September 2014 and sheena028 hasn't posted since.

How many chances of character waiver granted in case of withhold information plz advise me thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast