nzqa.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by markand911 View Post
    What to write in the "Original Count" if i m sending a certified copy

nzqa.jpg
    I am getting this confusion while applying for NZQA

What to write in the "Original Count" if i m sending a certified copy

nzqa.jpg
    Hi, certified copies should not be counted as "Original Count". There are instructions on what documents are required as originals (e.g. transcripts) and what are required as certified copies (e.g. identity documents).

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by spawn70 View Post
    Hi, certified copies should not be counted as "Original Count". There are instructions on what documents are required as originals (e.g. transcripts) and what are required as certified copies (e.g. identity documents).

Hope this helps.
    As per NZQA's instructions I am sending cerified copy of Identity.
    What to write in that case in "Original Count" Box
    And if i dont include any document of identity, the forms throws error and says "At least one identity document is required".

As per NZQA's instructions I am sending cerified copy of Identity.
    What to write in that case in "Original Count" Box
    And if i dont include any document of identity, the forms throws error and says "At least one identity document is required".
    So you are just sending a certified copy of Identity? Apologies as I thought you will be sending a full set of the documents. You may want to check with NZQA directly, and share their reply since others may face similar situation as you.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by spawn70 View Post
    So you are just sending a certified copy of Identity? Apologies as I thought you will be sending a full set of the documents. You may want to check with NZQA directly, and share their reply since others may face similar situation as you.

Thanks.
    No buddy, You are getting me wrong.
    I am not sending only Cerified copy of Identity, I have to send other documents as well.
    But to make a clear point i used the identity scenario.

Let me reframe my question.

International Qualification Assessment(IQA) Application asks At least one certified form of identification.
    So as per their demand i want to submit CERTIFIED FORM of IDENTIFICATION not ORIGINAL.
    While filling the form(Attached screen shot), there is a textbox which asks for "Original count".
    My confusion is if its CERTIFIED FORM of IDENTIFICATION, then how can i Count it as ORIGINAL.

NZQA Confusion.jpg

No buddy, You are getting me wrong.
    I am not sending only Cerified copy of Identity, I have to send other documents as well.
    But to make a clear point i used the identity scenario.

Let me reframe my question.

International Qualification Assessment(IQA) Application asks At least one certified form of identification.
    So as per their demand i want to submit CERTIFIED FORM of IDENTIFICATION not ORIGINAL.
    While filling the form(Attached screen shot), there is a textbox which asks for "Original count".
    My confusion is if its CERTIFIED FORM of IDENTIFICATION, then how can i Count it as ORIGINAL.
    Hi, I think you can count that as ORIGINAL so long the document is in English. I have done that and so far (fingers crossed), I have not seen any e-mail from them after 3 weeks.

Thank you Spawn70.

One more doubt.

Have you entered any details of your work experience in the Document section.
    If yes, have you sent all you work experience proofs in original or Certified Copy.
    If sent Certified Copies, have you marked them as original too.

Thank you Spawn70.

One more doubt.

Have you entered any details of your work experience in the Document section.
    If yes, have you sent all you work experience proofs in original or Certified Copy.
    If sent Certified Copies, have you marked them as original too.
    Yes, I have sent details of work experience and they are certified copies. I marked them as Original, since the other option is Translation and this is not valid for me.