Thread: No CO assigned ..

Unhappy No CO assigned ..

Hi,
    I lodged my application almost 6 weeks ago and there's still no CO assigned for my application yet. Is this normal situation or should I contact INZ ?because most of my friends got responses from INZ within first 3 weeks after application accepted. Any of you been through these kinda situation before ? I am really worried .
    Thanks.

It will vary, branch to branch, and according to their workload and any staffing issues. You don't say what sort of application. If its residence, having a case officer assigned might taken several months. It might take 4-6 weeks for the application to be formally accepted.
    Last edited by ChrisMwn; 23rd September 2014 at 11:13 AM. Reason: typo

It's Residence, I gather from this previous post. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....ht=#post505292

dushsg, you can't judge by what has happened to other people. Timings vary a lot with the way INZ workloads are running. If your friends happened to submit to an INZ office that was having a quiet time, their paperwork can have gone through quickly, whereas that same office can take much longer if there has been a rush of applications.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    It's Residence, I gather from this previous post. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....ht=#post505292

dushsg, you can't judge by what has happened to other people. Timings vary a lot with the way INZ workloads are running. If your friends happened to submit to an INZ office that was having a quiet time, their paperwork can have gone through quickly, whereas that same office can take much longer if there has been a rush of applications.
    Thanks a lot JandM. Yes this was for residence. I am happy to wait more then

Thanks for your reply ChrisMwn. Yes this was for residency.