Thread: xe.com vs usforex.com

Default xe.com vs usforex.com

Just wanted to share a few experiences transferring funds. I've now used xe.com three times and usforex.com twice. I will never use xe.com again. Every trade with xe.com was delayed, cancelled, or didn't go through. They stated that my NZ account was wrong (it wasn't), that my US account was wrong (it wasn't), and finally they said my US account name was wrong (it wasn't). Every time I lost my trade with them and ended up with a worse trade rate. It was painful dealing with them but I kept thinking it would get better. My last transfer once approved took nearly a week before funds arrived in my NZ account.

I eventually wisened up and searched for a new company. USForex ( and its affiliates: USForex is a wholly owned subsidiary of OzForex. USForex is part of the OzForex Group which includes UKForex, CanadianForex, OzForex, NZForex and Tranzfers) has been incredible. No delays, super fast friendly service and just great competence. Yesterday I did a trade and a few hours later it was in my account. Great stuff!

I just felt this might benefit others. I am not giving financial advice just sharing my experience. Best to all!

Cheers,
    Mic

Mic

Sorry to hear that but if I may - A few words in defense of XE.com.

I have used them for transferring a large amount of cash from both the UK and the US over the past 2.5 years and never had a single problem with them. All done online and once you get past the usual money laundering cr@p to set your account up and give them details of your various bank accounts its simple, smooth and straightforward. The rates are excellent as well.