Hello all,

I am really confused and don't know what to do. Please give some suggestions. My situation is something like this:

- Have a work visa with kiwi startup A and work as project assistant - China markets (I am Chinese btw)
- Recently got an offer A from my boss to work for another startup B of his. Will need to negotiate job title and pay. Hopefully I can get the title of project administrator (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) and apply for PR soon
- Almost at the same time I went through 2 rounds of interview with a bank and got another offer B. The job title is executive assistant to CEO (a Chinese guy). The 1st round of interview was with a recruitment agency and carried out in a very professional way but the job description is not written in a way that seems to need high skill

My work visa with startup A only allows me another 6 months' stay in NZ. Whichever offer I choose, I need to either apply for variation of conditions or apply for a whole new visa. I like the bank role as it has better work environment, higher pay and nicer career prospect but the chance for applying for PR is slim???

If I took Offer A and apply for variation of condition for my work visa, do I still need my employer to advertise and prove that no NZers can do the job? From project assistant to project administrator, does it count as change of occupation?

Is there any limitation as to how long the startup has been running before you can apply for residence visa?

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Sunshine J