Thread: Police Certificate directly to immigration office in London?

Default Police Certificate directly to immigration office in London?

Dear All:
    I hope you are well. I have a question regarding the postage of background check documents. We are at the stage of collecting documents for the immigration to NZ, background check, in particular. As we understand, we are supposed to send off all collected documents in one package. But we were informed that Israel, from which I had to get a background check, sends the results directly to NZ. We are now unsure how to proceed. Should we give Israel the address of NZ immigration office in London and rest assured that Israeli background check will be filed off together with our other documents once they also arrive to London? Or is there another way to get around this problem? We will be very grateful for any advice. Thank you very much. Have good rest of the week.

Looking on the INZ website, it seems INZ are happy with this arrangement. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../ij/israel.htm

Once you apply your police clearance and send it to proper authority, you cans till lodge your application provided you have to support your police clearance to prove that you applied for it such as letter explaining that you apply your clearance and refer it to the instruction as the link stated on jandM's reply. It would also good if you attached on your letter the such as receipt or anything that can proved that you apply the clearance and send all the necessary documents to Israel and the rest will be on their procedure. Hope this help.

...interstingly, I had an Israeli Police Clearance certificate for a client sent directly to me at my office and it took far less time than they said it would. Hope that is helpful! Karen

Just include a statement in your cover letter explaining that the Israeli one will come directly from Jerusalem. No issues.