Thread: EOI ready but...?

Default EOI ready but...?

Hi all,

I have a little big problem. please can someone give me any advice/opinion? Thanks.

I studied in NZ Level 8 qualification - obtained 2013.
    I got a skilled job - Late 2013, 7 months working for this company
    I got a better position with a new company, skilled job, Late July 2014

This new company was registered in nz in June 2014, director and shareholders are from overseas. (they own other company in nz with 7 employees). So my manager and I were hired to set up and run a new project with this new company. It took them one month to obtain a business account - cos the director is overseas.
    I was expecting my salary -beginning of September. But they said they are late and the money will come soon into the account.

Now the 2nd October and this new company has not paid my salary and paye since ......never. they keep saying the money is coming soon.

I have my EOI ready to send it. age:25 ; qualification:55 ; skilled job : 50 - total:130

My question: If I submit EOI, and then if I am selected from the pool , can be my EOI be rejected? does immigration check your taxes at this point?

what should I do? Please I would really appreciate any advice? Thank u.

sounds like there is a real issue here and your employer is not likely to be considered a 'good employer" If he's not paying your salary/wages then he is in breach of his employment obligations.

thanks for replying. I am trying to find a job.

Hi Chris,

just wondering if you or someone else can give me some feedback.

I have been searching a new job. and there is a chance to get a job as Manager for a cleaning company, I would like to know if this position is considered relevant and according to my qualification by immngration. - Level 8 PG Diploma Business - I am just trying to find a job which allow me to get the residence under SMC. What do you reckon?

Thanks,

likely that any role as a manger would be relevant to a business qualification. Your bigger issue would be, are you really "the Manager," and does your role substansially match that described on ANZSCO?
    Last edited by ChrisMwn; 23rd October 2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: typos

Hi ChisMwn,

Finally, I didn't get the job.