Thread: 3 bed. lifestyle for sale Matamata area.

Default 3 bed. lifestyle for sale Matamata area.

Hi, I`ve been a doomer for years and I bought this property as it was the best fit for being well isolated, but close enough to towns to earn a living.
    It is situated 16 km north of Matamata at the end of a cul-de-sac surrounded by flat dairy farms (360 degree field of fire) and as it lies in the valley of the Kaimi ranges it would allow good wind power generation. It is on septic tank and rain water collection.
    Please bear with me, I need to see if this gets posted as my full post was lost.

Re princip post, it only displayed a partial post, so I will continue and hope it goes through. There is a good water table that will allow the drilling of a bore if desired. It sits on 1 acre of flat land divided into 3 paddocks with good fencing and garaging. I am only selling this property due to ill health, as I now live with my daughter.
    The house is tenanted at the moment by a country lady who is keen to stay on. This could be useful to someone who wishes to own a bug out property in the country while they continue to work in the city. The mortgage and rates cost could be covered by the rent, while reaping the increased capital gain of the property over time. This is a very brief description of the property. so please contact me for full details and photos. Before buying this house I looked at many life style properties, and for value for money and location this was the pick of the bunch. This property is going to be sold. In this price range, 3 bedroom homes sitting on this much flat usable land in the Matamata area are very few and far between, and it took me a good deal of looking to find this one. I am looking for offers around 300K, but if this is a private sale I will not need to pay real estate fees and I am willing to take this into consideration when setting the final price. If you are as serious a buyer as I am a seller, you can contact me by email at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX or mob.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Cheers, Ian G.
    Last edited by IanW99; 2nd October 2014 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Rule 10: No Personal details

Please make five posts on any threads, then anyone interested will be able to use the Private Message system to contact you.

HI princip,

Please PM me, if still do you have this property?
    Thanks & rgds

Quote Originally Posted by sts View Post
    HI princip,

Please PM me, if still do you have this property?
    Thanks & rgds
    Princip has not been on this forum since 13th October and has only made 2 posts so therefore is unable to pm you

Thank you Dave. I did not notice this.
    Regards

Hi sts, this property is still for sale and I will write the required number of posts so that I can PM you with more details. Cheers, Princip.