Hi there,
Me and my wife work in Labor Supply Company here in New Zealand. I came here as an international student from Nepal and at moment I am in Job Search Visa and my wife has dependent Work Visa. As my job is not relevant with my study and my wife has got job offer from the employer. Can she apply work visa through the Labor Supply Company if the employer has filled the Employer Supplementary Form? If yes what are the required procedure and immigration website link as well?
Thanks John