Hi

I'm currently living in New Zealand with my husband. He is a permanent resident and has been since June 2014. At the time of application( April 2014) he couldn't put me on his residency application as we weren't 12 months living together at that stage, so he applied on his own and was granted permanent residency. Here is my problem/ concern. My visa expired at the end of August 2014( 22nd Aug I was on a one yr work visa). I applied for a temporary partnership visa in July 2014 under my husband. My application was fine and everything was in working order only that it was delayed because I was waiting for a police clearance from my home country. Anyway my application got delayed and wasn't granted until 4th Sept 2015. Here is my problem. I worked for 2 weeks without a visa. ( i.e the time between my one year visa expiring and the new visa being granted). I was only granted a one year partnership visa up until 4th Sept 2015. My fear now is that when I apply next year for temporary visa or permanent residency under my husband that my application will be declined because they will find out that I worked for 2 weeks without a visa. Do you think it will be declined? I know it was a silly thing to do to work but I really needed the money. Thanks for reading