Thread: Co didn't reply to my email

Default Co didn't reply to my email

hi guys

I just sent an email to my co officer. he didn't reply me. my case officer called on 3 Oct on Friday and i was unavailable. because i was travelling to customer and even i didn't get voice mail on phone then i called to INZ call center then they said your CO was trying to call you on Friday, then i try to call him on his land-line number. he was on annual leave i left email and he didn't reply jet. is it fine

thank you

Snafu!

It MAY be perfectly all right.

On the other hand, three weeks could be a bit long for one stint of annual leave. It's possible your email got overlooked after he came back.

In your place, if it is more than a week since you made contact with INZ, I would send another email, saying what you have said above, and something like, 'I hope you received my previous email safely. I am wondering why you wanted to speak to me, and I can be contacted on...' and give phone numbers and times.

hi jandm
    i called to call center(INZ) they transfer my call to my co and he said he got only one email from me actually i sent two of them. 1st is on 6 Oct and 2nd on 20 Oct and he talking me very roughly. he said that he will contact me next or next to next week. i checked my mail its saying its sent to my co but how can its possible not to received to my co. ?

That's very strange, isn't it? I guess you'll never know.

Good to know at least you're back in contact with him.

Hi jandm

my co was told me that he will contact me on next week and he didn't . its good sign or thing fussy here. anyone can suggest me its almost 3rd time he not contact me.

Being in touch with an INZ CO is not like being in contact with someone you know socially, or through business - most people don't get what they would think of as ordinarily polite responses.

This is because INZ officials' job focus is to process cases - they are not meant to send 'empty' emails (e.g. 'Dear Mr Applicant, I have not yet had a reply from your university so I have not been able to do anything new with your case, and it is waiting in the queue') as this takes up time when they should be working something that HAS arrived and CAN move someone's situation on. Therefore, quite often, you don't hear anything for some long time (and it always SEEMS long to the person waiting).

If someone from INZ tells you a time (such as, 'I expect to have an answer for you in two weeks'), it can never be taken as a promise - it will have been their best guess, based on how work in the office has been going on average recently, and they may not be able to keep to what they said.

If you send an email or other communication to your CO, it will almost certainly not be dealt with at once. Whatever you sent will be put in your file, wherever it is waiting in the queue. The CO will probably not even know you have sent something until your file has worked its way to the front of the queue, and it is once again your case's turn for his attention.

hi jandm

Sorry for late reply. my co ask for ANZCO duties detail and evidence for that. that alright because my friend got residency HIS co ask for payslips and ird and statement. i know every case is different . i just asking. thank for your help