Thread: Senior IT Business Analyst (Experienced in AGILE) looking for opportunity in NZ

Post Senior IT Business Analyst (Experienced in AGILE) looking for opportunity in NZ

Hi,

I am S/W professional with 10+ years of IT experience. I am working as Senior IT Business Analyst and have hands on experience in Software Development & Testing, Re-engineering, Maintenance and Support projects spanning across the Banking, Insurance and Healthcare domain.

I have right to work in New Zealand and looking for Business Analyst/Tester positions. I am available for interview on Skype and can travel to New Zealand at any point as and when asked.

I have gained international experience working in various parts of the world like USA, UK, India and other parts of Europe.

I am searching aggressively for a job on Seek, Trademe, Hays and other websites. Request to please let me know incase there are any available open opportunities for the role of Business Analyst/Tester which you are aware of.

Please PM me.

Thanking in advance,

Thanks & Regards,
    Ankur Mahajan

Can you explain "I have the right to work in New Zealand"?

Hi Beachombers,

I mean that I have got visa stamped on my passport. I am all set to travel and looking for a job offer so that it become easy for me to settle down.

Regards,
    Ankur

So it's probably clearer to say, 'I hold a New Zealand Residence visa.'

Hi Ankur.. I can see your conversations are around 3 quarters old.. and I am curious to find out what happened after this.. did you find a job easily? or was it difficult.. any suggestions for new comers?