Thread: Applied to Canada Skilled Migration

Default Applied to Canada Skilled Migration

Dear all,

I thought to say formal goodbye to forum members.
    I have been waiting for ages from my friend to send me support letter for visitor visa in order to try to seek employment on site within New Zealand.

Since it turnout that he is unwilling to support us at the end and we were unable to finance this adventure without his support we decided to look in another direction and that was Canada as it turned out.

As of this moment we applied to Canada skilled worker immigration option and therefore I felt obliged to say goodbye and to wish all other members of this forum all the very best in New Zealand dream. It was not in our cards as it turned out in the end, but we will continue our pursuit for happiness in Canada.

Once again last post from us and all the very best!
    Stay positive :-)

P.S. Special thanks to Karen Phillips who we bothered the most while we dreamed New Zealand dream

Sorry to hear of the disappointment you had. Here's wishing you very good luck in your efforts to get to Canada.

Good Luck...

Best of luck, hopefully the dreams turns into a reality!

Default Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrideryu View Post
    Dear all,

I thought to say formal goodbye to forum members.
    I have been waiting for ages from my friend to send me support letter for visitor visa in order to try to seek employment on site within New Zealand.

Since it turnout that he is unwilling to support us at the end and we were unable to finance this adventure without his support we decided to look in another direction and that was Canada as it turned out.

As of this moment we applied to Canada skilled worker immigration option and therefore I felt obliged to say goodbye and to wish all other members of this forum all the very best in New Zealand dream. It was not in our cards as it turned out in the end, but we will continue our pursuit for happiness in Canada.

Once again last post from us and all the very best!
    Stay positive :-)
    P.S. Special thanks to Karen Phillips who we bothered the most while we dreamed New Zealand dream
    I wish you all the very best.

Hi ghostrideryu ,
    Sorry to hear this , but be positive and keep trying some other options. One day you will get what you want , this is what i believe. So best of luck for your canada plan and if you still have NZ option do it in parallel to canada option.