Thread: Approved

Default Approved

We checked our online status today and seen what we have been waiting for, the big APPROVED

HUGE Thankyou to everybody on here for helping us out during our application this website is invaluable and I would highly recommend it to anybody pursuing the same path we took of constructing the application ourselves.

We applied the SMC with 140 points inc a job offer in July this year. At London branch.

Out of curiosity what happens now? how do we pay the levy and get our passports back as immigration still have them from when we applied. Is there a rough timescale for London branch as my job starts quiet soon.

Once again a huge Thankyou to everybody

Congratulations...!

We requested our passports back from our co because we wanted to send them to Liverpool passort office.....once we had brand new 10 yrs passport we sent them to London along with the migrant levy check....you should recieve a email teling you how much to pay...it took 4 wks to get them back with stickers....we got residency and was fast tracked with job offer......once all the dust has settled I'm going to recall and post our time line....well done and email /call your co
    Last edited by Karl_M; 5th November 2014 at 11:36 AM.

Congratulations