Thread: New Zealand skill migrant VISA

Default New Zealand skill migrant VISA

Hi , can I work in Australia with New Zealand skill migrant VISA? Thanks.

No. Australia and New Zealand are separate countries, each with their own laws and immigration service. Although for nationals and citizens of the two countries, moving between them, there are SOME special arrangements, a foreigner wanting to live and work in either one has to meet the requirements of that country - it's not one job for the two.

Thansk JandM for your reply, But I heard and seen while holding PR for New Zealand can work and stay in Australia, Please correct me if i am wrong. Thanks.

I don't know who you saw or who told you this, but it is NOT correct. You seem to be repeating the question as if you think enough repeats will somehow get the answer that you would like to hear!

Look here. https://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/17nz.htm That is the Australian government talking. It is saying that a New Zealand citizen can get a special temporary visa.

Getting NZ Residence, and later on, PR, does not make you a NZ citizen. You can only get to be that if you meet the requirements and live in NZ as a Resident and then PR long enough. http://www.dia.govt.nz/diawebsite.ns...1?OpenDocument

If you know someone who was a NZ Resident, not a citizen yet, and who was working in Australia, either they must have also had an Australian visa, or they must have been illegal.

Thanks JandM. Now I clear all my doubts. Thank you so much.