Thread: skilled migrant

Default skilled migrant

I got an email from case officer that everything is ok , but still need to clarification of duties related to ANZSCO.What does that mean ?its been 2 weeks but no update again.Its been more than 1 year to my application how long they will take more?

still need to clarification of duties related to ANZSCO
    The ANZSCO list gives details of jobs, with the duties and responsibilities of each and the qualifications needed for them, as accepted by the Australian and New Zealand governments. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...rmation/anzsco So your CO is telling you that s/he is checking that what you do in your job matches up with how it is described by ANZSCO, which will prove that it counts as skilled.

IMPORTANT - did s/he ask you any questions about your job in this email? If so, it's urgent that you answer them right away.

If there weren't any questions for you, that would probably mean s/he has asked your employer about your job, and is waiting for a reply. You could ask your employer if he has had questions, and if so, please to answer them so they match the ANZSCO listing, and reply as soon as possible.

If the CO is waiting for a reply from your employer, s/he can't get on till she gets this.

Delays are often because the CO is waiting for somebody to reply to a query about some part of your life - qualifications, work experience, partnership if any. A CO has a list of things to tick the boxes for, and they can't go on till it's all done. Nobody can tell you how long it will be, not even the CO.

My employer got questionair 5 month back.it means he still need to clear my duties..will he send all again or some?

Did your employer answer the questionnaire?

If he did, you can leave it up to the CO to ask whatever else s/he needs. If s/he has not said anything you need to provide right now, you are supposed to wait.