Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IQA Submitted!!

Its strange as I submitted for my side since Sept 26th and it still under "Evaluation" status.

Hope to hear update from you once you receive your outcome and hope its good news!

Quote Originally Posted by pooh View Post
    How can I check the outcome of the assessment online?

As I know I have to wait until the package is delivered to me to see the outcome. Only the Status and the Progress steps are available online.

Hi fespenido and darzren,

Yes it is strange and very unusual. According to DHL tracking information now documents have received to my country. Most probably it will receive me today or tomorrow. I'm very enthusiastic to see the results. I will update this thread with the information once I received the document pack.

However, I sent my wife's qualification to NZQA on 24th November and they received it on 27th November. Since then status of her application is under waiting for allocation. My application didn't stay in the waiting for allocation even for 2 days. It seems I have to wait a long time to get my wife's qualification assessed.

All depends on the results of my IQA application. Will see.

Thanks.

Yeah, it received. Its says;

Comparative Assessment Outcome: A Bachelor of Information Technology degree at Level 7 (360 Credits)

Explanation of assessment outcome(s)
    Your Bachelor of Information Technology (External) degree from the university of Xxxxx has been compared to a Bachelor of Information Technology degree at Level 7 (360 Credits) here in New Zealand. This is a specific outcome.

What a relief. I should say again the assessment is done very quickly with in 9 working dates since documents received.

Hope I can now claim bonus points for my qualification against LTSSL.

Anyway My partner's qualification is still waiting for allocation since November 27th.

I should thank you all the members who helped me to get these results.

Thanks.
    Last edited by pooh; 3rd December 2014 at 08:15 PM.

Good news.

Great, that's super fast.
    I submitted my IQA on Oct 30th, doc received on Nov 4th, Allocated (forgot when) and remain in Evaluation since Nov 7th. I also apply for the fast tracked option.

When did you get your results? I actually didn't pay for the fast track, it went through standard application procedure. However, it was Super FAST. I still don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by pooh View Post
    When did you get your results? I actually didn't pay for the fast track, it went through standard application procedure. However, it was Super FAST. I still don't know why.
    No result yet, we're still eagerly waiting it's been in Evaluation stage since Nov 7, i guess it depends on a case by case basis from reading here. Anyway, congrat for the very quick turnaround & positive result

Thanks. Hope you will also get the expected results. As I understand you have applied for fast track but as I seem, it has passed 20 working dates, hasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by jean.s View Post
    No result yet, we're still eagerly waiting it's been in Evaluation stage since Nov 7, i guess it depends on a case by case basis from reading here. Anyway, congrat for the very quick turnaround & positive result

Yay, our IQA finally moved from Evaluation to Report Preparation. Yes, it's around 20 working days (i thought there're some holidays in Nov/Dec in NZ).

Then it won't take much time to process the rest, hope you will get the results soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jean.s View Post
    Yay, our IQA finally moved from Evaluation to Report Preparation. Yes, it's around 20 working days (i thought there're some holidays in Nov/Dec in NZ).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast