Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: IQA Submitted!!

Today I received an email from DHL stating that shipment information of my partner's documents received. And now her IQA application is officially closed. It takes only 19 working dates since documents received to NZQA though I applied via standard application process.

Hope I will get the expected result.

Thanks.

Hmmm finally, IQA Chapter is closed. Today received the results. Partner's master's has been assessed as a Level 9 Specific Outcome as well as ABE Qualification as Level 7.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Default Courier Enquiry

Friends - I have a question w.r.t courier from India.I am yet to send documents to IQA for verification. I have two separate applications for myself and my spouse.Before sending i want to check

1. Can i send two applications in a single courier?
    2. Which courier is preferred from Bangalore? From your experience and approx mate cost of courier.

Please help

Quote Originally Posted by pooh View Post
    Hi,

Today 1st December, I received an email from DHL saying that NZQA has sent me a package. Then I checked the status of my IQA application, now it has completed all the steps and they have mentioned my DHL shipping no there. So my IQA application is closed now.

hmmm I don't know what is going on but it tooks only 9 working dates since documents received to complete my assessment.

I hope that I can see the results in a few days with the expected outcome; Level 7 Bachelor of Information Technology.

As I got to know from you guys this is strange and unusual. Sometimes there could be something wrong.

Here I didn't get any emails from NZQA only the email from DHL mentioning that NZQA has handed over a package for me. Is this normal?

Meanwhile my wife's IQA application is still waiting for allocation which was submitted on 24th November and documents received on 27th November.

Certainly you can send them in the same package. I'm sorry, I don't know about which firm is best to use.

However, I think it is wise to use a reputed courier service since you send all the original documents.

karunakar,

I sent via Fedex from Bangalore a week back. It takes 3.5 -4 days to reach NZQA, they were on schedule.

Please take 2 big cloth covers, put all your documents in one cover, your spouse's in another, take them to the courier, there are few covers to choose from, choose a large water proof one.

I paid, for my and my spouse's documents, total 3500/- (dont remember exact amount though). Charges run in slabs. 1st slab is minimum of 500 grams and the next slab is 501 to 1 kg. My package was around 650 g so I was charged for the 2nd slab ie., around 3500/-. 1st slab is around 2800/-

I've quoted all numbers in Indian rupees.

Regards,
    laxgr

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456