Thread: Can I Immigrate to NZ?

Default Can I Immigrate to NZ?

Dear Friends,

I am new to this Forum and need Help with My queries.
    I would like to apply for NZ immigration but I am not sure What would be the Total point I'll get for my qualification and work experience.

I hope you guys will help me here. I am sharing my Full Profile detail below, CAN YOU GUYS give me little assesment for my profile.

Graduation:- Bachelor of Computer Applications (3 year's)
    Master's:- Master's of Computer Applications (3 year's)
    Work experience:- 4+ year's as Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer (MNC company[USA based])
    IELTS Score:- 6.5 Overall
    Partner/Wife's IELTS Score:- 5.5 Overall
    Partner Education:- Bachelor of Arts (3 year's) and Master's of Arts (2 year's) [Private candidate]

1) Does My education/Work Experience qualify for "identified future growth area" and "area of absolute skills shortage".
    2) Do I require qualification assessment(IQA), If yes, For which Degree, Master's or Bachelor or Both?
    3) Do I require qualification assessment(IQA) for My Partner, If yes, For which Degree, Master's or Bachelor or Both?
    4) What would be my qualification level as per NZQA.
    5) Can I claim point's for my wife's education.
    6) What would be my overall Points.

Thanks
    Sanjeev

I just answered you on another thread. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45407&page=2

(Most people coming back to the forum look at 'New Posts' first, so we see everything on any thread, and there is no need to post the same thing more than once.)

Thanks, Please close this Thread.