Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IQA Not allocated

That is good news Varma and Kamesh. Hope you will get the expected results soon.

Our IQA applications are still stuck @ Allocation phase. Would it help if I call up NZQA to enquire on the same.

Everything goes by date order queues. When one of the officials has finished their present work, they will take the next file from the queue, and when it's your turn, that will be your file. You can't make that happen any faster.

Quote Originally Posted by nms.sun3 View Post
    Our IQA applications are still stuck @ Allocation phase. Would it help if I call up NZQA to enquire on the same.
    Hi, they do really take some time to have it allocated. And according to their web site, they will take 35 working days to complete the entire assessment. And this does not take into consideration additional queries/clarifications/documents. Mine took 2 months plus, as there were queries. The only time I spoke to them was to seek clarification on their query.

Quote Originally Posted by spawn70 View Post
    Hi, they do really take some time to have it allocated. And according to their web site, they will take 35 working days to complete the entire assessment. And this does not take into consideration additional queries/clarifications/documents. Mine took 2 months plus, as there were queries. The only time I spoke to them was to seek clarification on their query.
    Regarding what they queried you with?

My wife NZQA application is stuck at "Evaluation" status since Nov 17. Not sure what happen and why it is taking so long? Email them but no response.

Spoke to an officer in NZQA earlier today. I'm afraid we will get our results only by mid January 2015 as holiday season is approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by pooh View Post
    Regarding what they queried you with?
    My degree is a part-time one taken a long time back. The studies were mainly done here but the degree was awarded by an Australian University. They want to know if the exams, marking scheme, grading etc were done by the Australian University instead of the local institution. I have to write to the university to obtain an official reply.

Hi Varma, Kamesh, Nms.sun3 and Darzren,

What are the statuses of the IQA application of you all? I'm happy to say that, my partner's IQA application has moved to Report Preparation stage today. It was in the allocation stage on Friday. I wonder what the result is.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you all.

Hi pooh,

I received my partner IQA result on Dec 22nd. I sent my ITA document on Dec 23rd and reached Shanghai Branch on Dec 24th.

Hope everything goes well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast