Thread: Passport Change after IQA

Lightbulb Passport Change after IQA

Hi,

I am wondering how hard is the process / problem of passport number getting changed after IQA. I have two pages left in my passport. I am planning to apply for IQA this week. I am sure when I am supposed to submit EOI, If my IQA got selected, it would be a different passport number. It is already too late and I don't want to wait till 3-4 weeks till my passport renewal. What do you guys suggest? Do I better submit after my passport renewal or Do I submit for IQA now?

you can change passport details at ant time in the enire process. if you are ready to submit your EOI, do it now. the last "draw" for the year is on 10 December and the next one if not until 7 Janaury 2015.
    Last edited by ChrisMwn; 21st November 2014 at 02:30 PM.

Thank you Chris. You mean to say that It would be better to apply for EOI now and then apply for IQA? Something like that? Because I was thinking to apply for IQA for me & my wife and then apply for EOI. We anyway need to apply for IQA, can't skip. What do you suggest?

if you want to claim qualifications points in your EOI and its not on the recognised list, then you will need your IQA

Do not worry about changes in passport or address/contact etc. You just need to keep them informed.

Cheers!