Thread: Finding Employers for Accounting Field

Post Finding Employers for Accounting Field

Dear Friends,

This is my first thread so I don't know how well this thread will go. My intent to start this thread to seek information. Let me start with giving you some details about my work experience. I am an Accountant and its been more 5 years in this field. I have lodger my application with NZ London which they received on 23rd Sept 2014. I hope and pray that my application get approve soon.

I was reading few posts on this forum and show that people like me applying for jobs and their employers are ready to hire them. Once they have their hire letter the immigration process is put on priority. With the hope of moving to NZ asap, I need to know is there any recruiting professional or corporate firms in NZ that can help me get job? Also if they have any websites ?

Also, people with same questions, post your questions here.

Regards

Dear Friends,

I know its little hard to find an employers but not that hard to find a recruiting agent. People in NZ look around you. Don't you see any ads / company promotion or anything as such?

Thanks in advance.

Google is your friend

http://www.seek.co.nz

Thanks lazysnapper... I will browser this website for more details and i will share here if I see any useful tips.

Hey, Are you an American CPA holder?.

Quote Originally Posted by samirkkk View Post
    With the hope of moving to NZ asap, I need to know is there any recruiting professional or corporate firms in NZ that can help me get job? Also if they have any websites ?

I haven't come across anyone in NZ that can guarantee job, recruitment agencies or agents can only forward your CV to company HRs. Rest of the story is same as in every part of the world.

Websites: Trademe.co.nz (Career section), Seek.co.nz
    Agencies: There are lots of it, google will help you
    Direct Employers: Register with companies directly in their career section, some of the employers do look for internal profiles available with them, this in turns cuts their hiring cost of paying agency.

Hello ,
    I am new to the forum.

Just wanted to know , how is the job market in new zealand ?