Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Residence from Work (Accredited Employers) Approved

Default Residence from Work (Accredited Employers) Approved

Just thought I share my story

10th November 2014 - Submitted Residence from Work Application in the Drop Box, Wellington Business Migration Branch
    11th November 2014 - Lodgement Date
    2nd December 2014 - RESIDENCY APPROVED

No contact at all with Case Officer throughout the process

Partner and I very happy!!

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Congrat mcscotty413

Very quick process ya..

Quote Originally Posted by mcscotty413 View Post
    Just thought I share my story

10th November 2014 - Submitted Residence from Work Application in the Drop Box, Wellington Business Migration Branch
    11th November 2014 - Lodgement Date
    2nd December 2014 - RESIDENCY APPROVED

No contact at all with Case Officer throughout the process

Partner and I very happy!!
    Thanks for sharing your story.

When exactly you had completed the two year period required before you apply for residency? was it on 10th November or you have completed two years much before that?

I am completing two year on 21st July this year so I am wondering if I can put in my application when I am in the 24th month or I have wait till I hit the 24 months complete mark before I submit my application?

See the regulations heree. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/i30629.htm RW2 a says you have to have held the visa for a minimum of 24 months.

Thanks JandM,

As the NZ immigration website has changed recently I am not able to find out what exact documents I would need to submit with my residence application and what are the form #s. I am here in NZ on WTR Talent accredited employer visa and I am 24 months in July 2016.

Can you please guide me regarding this? In NZ immigration old website they had mentioned I would need some statement from IRD website and some letter from my employer but I am no longer able to find that information on the new website.

Regards,
    Pratik Thakker

I know - I'm still working on learning my way around that new site!

Here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/empl...sa-application is a page stating what the employer needs to do for you.

And here is the main page about this visa (despite the name change) https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...list-work-visa. Look at point 3 (under Stage 2) on the tab Process and Fees. The downloads there give you the form and guide.

Hi,
    I applied for residence from work on 12th July, it is more than 7 weeks now and the case officer is not assigned yet for me.

I'm about to get a job offer by a non accredited employer and in not sure what can i do to get faster response for my residency application. I would loose the offer if my residency isn't sorted soon.

Please guide.

Quote Originally Posted by thakkers View Post
    Hi,
    I applied for residence from work on 12th July, it is more than 7 weeks now and the case officer is not assigned yet for me.

I'm about to get a job offer by a non accredited employer and in not sure what can i do to get faster response for my residency application. I would loose the offer if my residency isn't sorted soon.

Please guide.
    Where did you apply ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast