Thread: Need help for interview with CO

Talking Need help for interview with CO

We are going to have interview with CO next week.

My question is:

My husband is a university lecturer in Civil Engineering (Water and Wastewater) currently. So during the interview with CO, can he mention other related fields other than lecturing such as Water services/water consultancy in industry/district council or job as Environmental Scientist?

Thank you.

Jjkuay

Anybody can help! Pls!! Thanks in advance!

What has he put as his career - e.g. civil engineer, or environmental scientist, or university lecturer?

University lecturer

JandM, I really need yr advice. He has work as researcher in past few years before lecturing. The work opportunities as scientists/researcher/consultancy in his field is much more than lecturing, that's why we struggling should he tell he is looking for all those jobs besides lecturer. Thanks for ur answer.

In general, people put themself forward to INZ for one career path at a time. I suggest you should ask Karen Phillips or ChrisMwn if in their experience the kind of conversation you suggest would be a good idea, or if it might confuse things with the CO.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    In general, people put themself forward to INZ for one career path at a time. I suggest you should ask Karen Phillips or ChrisMwn if in their experience the kind of conversation you suggest would be a good idea, or if it might confuse things with the CO.
    Thanks for yr reply.