Thread: Salary requirement under Tier 1 parents category

Unhappy Salary requirement under Tier 1 parents category

I am in process of applying Residency for my parents under Tier 1 as my income is almost meeting the requirements
    but have few question that one of you might answer .

As per immigration website tier 1 sponsor should have 65k /Anum salary and that could be from any number of sources.

So in my case I have a full time job with around 50k salary and I also do contracting that has a variable income but something
    close to 15K /Anum. I can also show some income from Interest I am getting from Savings account.

All roughly makes a total of 65 k but the issue is my stable and guaranteed income is only my permanent job. Other sources
    vary and that is not a guaranteed income. So I am not sure how INZ will revert to my case and what exactly they will check
    as a proof for my contracting work :/ Any suggestions ?

Also just double confirming parents need to have 4 bands in any 2 skills of ielts, like they can have 1 or 2 band in speaking and listening
    but must have 4 or more bands in rest of the skills (reading and writing) ?? Am I right ?

All roughly makes a total of 65 k but the issue is my stable and guaranteed income is only my permanent job. Other sources
    vary and that is not a guaranteed income. So I am not sure how INZ will revert to my case and what exactly they will check
    as a proof for my contracting work :/ Any suggestions ?

Yes, you must provide proof of your total income which has to be stable and above minimum limit. The best way to prove is last few years of your tax statement from IRD. If IRD has accepted that your total income every year for last few years has been more than minimum, this is the best proof for INZ.

You are correct about the necessary English skills. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...oi/default.htm