Thread: EOI Decision Successful

Default EOI Decision Successful

Any body here received "Decision Successful" for the EOI selected on 12th November......As My EOI is selected but not change in status after that....please mention how much average time it will take to receive the Decision.

Congratulations. Have patience, you will receive letter / emial from INZ soon explaining next steps. The time varies and can take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks during Christmas season.

Hi

I would like to know if there was some options in EOI form to select whether to receive ITA via email or by post.

I saw some old posts mentioning the same, but I do not remember seeing this in the EOI form.

If you can share some information, that will be helpful.

Thank you!

From the memory, they will send you via email and post as well. I dont remember exactly what but they wiull definitely send you EOI info and next steps information via post as well as ITA in email.

Good luck

No. For me they didn't send anything related to ITA via post. I only received a just a letter stating that my EOI is selected. That is useless. They send all the important information via email only. This is from the London Branch and my experience.