Thread: ITA Checklist - Visa Evidence

Default ITA Checklist - Visa Evidence

Hi everybody...I have received an ITA on 12th December with 4 months deadline....they asked me to send visa evidence that I stayed in Kuwait but out of 3 passports ( 2 closed) I have 2 with me with all the entry and exit stamps on it but the first one from 2006 to 2009 visa stamps is missing...so Can I show a letter from Government here that I stayed in Kuwait from 2006 to 2014 for showing the proof as they required...kindly please suggest.

My wife education and university is in NZQA waiver list but they asked for the NZQA assessment.....So can I get clarification on this.

Thanks in advance

That sounds like all you can do in the circumstances - you can't show them visa stamps you haven't got, so you will need to explain that in a covering letter, I would think.

If they are asking for the NZQA assessment of you wife's qualification, it suggests that maybe, though her university is on the exempt list, her particular qualification, for the year when she graduated, is not mentioned. You have to find the university, the exact degree course by name, and the last column showing that the graduation year is covered.

Hi Jand...the year of award is also eligible for the exempt...So what can we do?.....
    second....if I submit the letter from Kuwait government with experience letters from employers....will it be ok as I have only that option to prove my stay in Kuwait.....please suggest me if any other option available for me.

the year of award is also eligible for the exempt...So what can we do?....
    Print out the screen from the qualifications exempt from assessment list, and highlight her qualification, I suggest. And send it with a letter saying that, since her qualification is exempt, as shown here, why are they asking for an IQA?

if I submit the letter from Kuwait government with experience letters from employers....will it be ok as I have only that option to prove my stay in Kuwait.....please suggest me if any other option available for me.
    I can't think of anything else you can do in the circumstances you mention. They can verify the letter with the Kuwaiti authorities, after all.

Thank you so much JandM...