Thread: Help me .

Default Help me .

I got my partner ship Residence visa approved around 3 moths ago but now things are changing we are having an arguments every day just want to know if i move out and live on my own will it effect my visa i do not want to leave her i still love her and she knows that but i want to move as i am getting depressed with fighting every day which is also effecting my work and living style will it effect my visa. it is so worst that i am thinking of going back to my country also because of stress and problems please help will my resident visa will be revoked...?

No, you're safe. Your Residence visa will not be revoked. Although you have to prove partnership right up to the time you get Residence, once you have got it, it's yours free and clear, even if you and your partner don't end up living together any more. You can go on and get PR in your own right.

I'm sorry things are difficult for you at the moment. Wishing you the very best.

I dnt want to leave her but want her to come and stay with me as we are with her parents and i have arguments with them hope she understand and come but do i have to notifiy immigration about me moving address or it will be fine ? thanks for ur answer but i love her and want to be with her for ever its just the bad timing thanks

You have the right to live wherever you want - your life isn't under control from INZ.

It's never easy to live in crowded circumstances. Here's hoping you find somewhere that you can both be happy, and that she will join you. All good wishes.

Thanks for the answer jandm its just on my residence visa it was written that let them know if i change my address or circumstance so thought make sure ... thanks for the reply

If you let them know, it will just go on a file. It's not a matter of someone asking intrusive questions.