Thread: Approved

Smile Approved

Hi Friends,

Finally by grace of god my resident visa is approved We actually lost all the hopes that we can get the visa approved in this year and pretty sure that we will get it next year but luckily yesterday when I checked my online status it was changed from pending to APPROVED

I'm very excited and happy, this is the best Christmas gift I have received. Thank you very much INZ for sorting this out before Christmas holidays.

I have not received the AIP letter till yet and I assume I will get it in next year only but confirmation is enough for celebration.

Here is my timeline :

ITA sent : 13th June 2014
    Case Officer Allocated : 31st October 2014
    Case Transferred to 2PC : 11th November 2014
    Approved : 23rd December 2014

This forum was an immense help to me. I specially like to thank Jand M and Chris.

Merry Christmas

Indeed a Merry Christmas to you! Congratulations!

Congratulations and Merry Merry Christmas....

What a lovely present

Congratulations

congrats mate....!

Hello Friends,

I called INZ today to check as I have not received any confirmation from them till now, only my online status changed from pending to APPROVED and my concern is my work visa will expire in second week of January 2015. The call center representative told me that its still in the queue waiting for another process to complete and it can take 5-6 weeks your case officer will contact you shortly.

I told her my concerns of visa expiry, she said talk to your adviser and ask them to communicate this to your case officer when they'll come back on 5th January and you might need to apply for a work visa. I'm confused now why should I apply for a work visa when my resident visa is already showing as APPROVED.

I have one more problem my adviser is on annual leaves and will be back on work from 13th January 2014.

Please suggest what should I do now. Is there anything to worry about ?

Thanks for your valuable replies during Christmas holidays

This sounds like an unreliable reply. When you phone INZ general helpline, you are speaking to someone who is like a human FAQ service, working from a computer database of answers to questions, and also from whatever anyone has entered on the system about individual cases. I'm afraid you won't get any straight answers till after the holiday, when you'll have a chance of talking to a human being who's actually worked your case. In your place, I would not wait for your adviser - I'd try to contact the CO in person when the office re-opens.