Thread: Need to extend Essential Skill visa

Default Need to extend Essential Skill visa

I came here on a student visa, got a perment job as account assitant and applied for two years work visa under essiential skills. Now my visa is going to expired soon, to extend my visa HR has advertised my job in Canterburty Hub and ran advertise more then 3 weeks. Had a many interviews but HR can not find suitable candidate for this position who knows CO ERP system but Canterbury is arguing with HR why they not provid training. HR has replied as we are very busy and cant afford to provide training at this stage.

Canterbury Hub failed my labour market test. Company still wants me to keep on job but HR is not expirence to deal with these type of situations.

Question: is there a format for writing the letter of support from employer?( HR is not expirence enough with these type of situations.)

Question: What other options I have to extend my visa?

Thanks in advance for your response.

As I understand, HR has to explain why training is difficult. I suggest you get in touch with an Immigration Consultant who can help you with proper documentation and answering INZ queries.

Thanks Otaku

my only consern is that all immigration consultant are on leave till 12th of this month and my visa is going to expire end of this month.

any one has pass through this situation can please share your experience woul be really appreciated?

Dear JandM, so far i have seen all thread, I believe you very good in immigrations matters. would you please advise me in this matter?

Thanks.

Sending you a PM.