Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fed up of the long wait

Default fed up of the long wait

it been 1 and half year since I loaded my skill migrants application to the wellington branch.Since, then I always received new and tensed news from the INZ.

last November 2014 I heard from my case officer that during the second person check it determined that more verifications are required in my application but what type of verifications he did not mention. we emailed him and phoned him but all in vain.
    today I called to INZ and received a new information that my co has left the branch(he worked on file almost a year) and my file will reallocate to the new case officer.what a shock for me, how long should I wait.every time when I get closer to my decision something pushes me 100 steps back.
    could anyone tell me would the new case officer will work on my file from the starting and will he re-assesses my documets?

Quote Originally Posted by khullar roselyn View Post

it been 1 and half year since I loaded my skill migrants application to the wellington branch.Since, then I always received new and tensed news from the INZ.

last November 2014 I heard from my case officer that during the second person check it determined that more verifications are required in my application but what type of verifications he did not mention. we emailed him and phoned him but all in vain.
    today I called to INZ and received a new information that my co has left the branch(he worked on file almost a year) and my file will reallocate to the new case officer.what a shock for me, how long should I wait.every time when I get closer to my decision something pushes me 100 steps back.
    could anyone tell me would the new case officer will work on my file from the starting and will he re-assesses my documets?
    Hi, Sorry to hear that!! But we are in the same boat!! We are waiting from 15 months and the CO been changed 3 times!! Every time verification was not started from the scratch they just carried it forward!! But thats true that they are taking long time!!

SNAFu

Me also the same....waiting for the new case officer....

Hi angel,
    Could you please tell me under which category you applied your residency and in which branch? in your case does the new case officer assess your application again or he assess the application from the previous one left.

Hi Roselyn,

I applied SMC Category wellington branch 15 months ago. First CO was allocated in feb 2014. After that two CO's been changed. But the strange thing is that I still don't know why my CO has been changing because they are still in the branch. because some of my friends still have those case officers. First CO send some questions to my employer and thats it. he was changed in September 2014. then second CO said he need to do some extra verification. but he didn't do anything. and he was changed in november 2014. Then 3rd CO sent some more questions in dec 2014 to my employer. but those questions were toatlly different from the previous verification so i think he just carried it forward. and now still waiting!!!

I can totally understand your situation. but i think in your case they will just carry it forward not do it from the start.. but again it all depends on the CO.. Hope this helps!!

Based on our experience, it always carried forward from where the process was left by previous Case Officer

thanks Angel and Sun777

After a Long Wait Finally APPROVED.
    Thanks JandM and Karen for answering my all the queries.

Congrats and glad it worked in your favor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast