Thread: Partnership residence interview bot by our CO?

Exclamation Partnership residence interview bot by our CO?

Hi there

Me and my husband had recently had our over the phone interview with whom we thought was our case officer. I rang back yesterday to see if there had been any progress since the interview and i called back the same number that was used thinking it was our case officer. The person that answered wasnt our CO but was the one that interviewed us and said he had out our file back on our actual case officers desk since conducting the interview 2 weeks ago. Is that normal ?? Cheers NOTE: our application has been with a CO for 8 months at manukau branch and have had a case officer change over once as i believe our first officer left the job.

INZ in NZ itself has been under immense pressure of work ever since the Christchurch rebuild started. We have heard repeatedly of cases being dealt with by offices where there was some extra capacity for the time, NOT the nearest one which would have been expected before. So I suppose it's part of the same thing that another CO who was available could do your interview, to help your main CO's workload along.