Thread: help for visa??

Default help for visa??

I m on a 2 years wrk via and want to invite my boyfriend from India.We have bn in defacto relationship from 2.5 years.is it possible? I have bank statemnts showing money transfers to him.Insurance policy where hes policy owner,whats app,viber records,letterz from family.Pls help!!

When you say 'de facto relationship' - please notice that INZ define partnership as being a live-in relationship, and they look very strictly at all evidence, because partner-sponsored visas are the ones most often targeted by fraudsters paying someone to lie for them. They look most carefully for evidence that the couple have been living together in the three months just before the application (for a work visa). Here is INZ's own suggestion of evidence required http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...artnership.htm and here https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof are old threads on the forum where people have discussed this.

Thanks for your email.yes we have never lived together as it was 3 mnths after which i came to nz.but we have proofs like insurance policy,money transfers.family letters and gifts sent to them.etc.I am thinking to apply for visitor first and then go from there.

I think that is all you can do. The 'proofs' you mention are not valid for INZ purposes. They cannot take any notice of a couple's emotional commitment. Once you have evidence that you have lived in the same home for at least three months, and are still doing so, they will take it seriously. Of course, on a visitor's visa, your boyfriend will not be entitled to work.