Hi there

My partner and I have been together for just over a year. I am a New Zealand citizen and he is an American citizen. We would like to apply for a partner work visa but I'm not sure whether our evidence is sufficient. We met online in September 2013. My partner first came to visit me here in NZ in April 2014 for a couple of weeks. Then we were apart from each other until he came back to NZ in late July. On August 1st 2014 I went with him to the US and we lived together for almost three months. We lived in an apartment together under a short term contract (he moved back in with his parents after I left to keep saving money). However I had to come back to NZ at the very end of October as I was only over there under the visa waiver programme (three month limit).

We want to live together permanently and we plan to get married within the next year or so. However in order for him to live here and for us to survive financially he would need to get a job here.

The evidence of we have for our application is:

-Photos of us together, a few with us and our family/our friends
-Letters of recommendation from my mum, my sister and her partner, one of my closest friends and her husband, my partners parents, and one of my partners closest friends (I know this is a lot!)
-Rent agreement with both our names
-Vodafone call history of my phone calls to him (vodafone only has six month history though)
-Call history from his phone company of his phone calls to me
-Plane tickets of when he came to see me, and when we flew overseas to his home together
-Skype call history
-Some facebook things (people commenting on us as a couple etc, not sure how relevant or trustworthy it is to immigration though?)
-Cards I've sent to my partner (birthday, Christmas etc)

I've seen a lot of people on here mention things like phone bills, power bills etc with both our names on it however we don't have any of that as we didn't have mail sent there and power etc was included in our rent.

Does this sound like enough? We can't really live together permanently until one of us can get a job in the other's country and this requires a visa.
It's so hard to be apart from my partner and the thought of going through so long without him and then having our visa declined is difficult. I'm sure lots of others out there have been apart longer than me and my partner have so you understand.

Any other examples of evidence anyone can give me would be appreciated and whether or not this is actually enough.

Thanks in advance!