Thread: Permanent Residence visa submitted - what next?

Default Permanent Residence visa submitted - what next?

Hi everyone,
    I submitted my PR visa application last week (it was received at the London office and my credit card was charged the fee) on Thursday. My application is being supported by my expat NZ citizen husband of almost 9 years (which I hear will help make my application a top priority).

I just wanted to know what to expect next? Do I get some sort of status tracker mailed or emailed to me?

This isn't crazy important, I just wanted to know what to expect next!

TIA!

1. Yes expat Nzers partners get express handling which means your application will move ahead of all the others and will be allocated to a CO immediatly
    2. You will get an email with all the further information that comes next, maybe varies from branch to branch so cant tell you more. But usually COs contact details and status tracker

Have you been given instructions as to how to log in to a personal area on the INZ website? You should be able to track your application there. (If not, ask INZ what to do.) http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/

By he time you get any instructions you will already be approved, it takes about 2-3 weeks (see signature timeline).