Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EOI Selection on 7th January 2015

Post EOI Selection on 7th January 2015

Hi All,

My EOI was selected with 140 points and without a job offer on 7th January selection. However, I didn't get ITA or any response back them. I just thought to ask from the people on this forum if anyone is here similar to me or there is anyone who received ITA.

Thanks.

Hello. My EOI with 145 points (no job offer) was also selected on Jan 7. The status is keeping as selected. No ITA at this moment.

I think the process requires 2 to 4 weeks, or even more. So let's keep waiting. No worries.

Give it time. It's perfectly normal not to hear from INZ immediately. Your EOI has been selected by machine, on the basis of the number of points you say you have.

Next, officials will look at all the EOIs selected that week, to make sure that IT LOOKS AS THOUGH, with the qualifications listed, those people really have the number of points to be selected. If not, they could be put back in the pool, or refused (for instance, if they turn out to have less than 100 points really). If the officials think all is well, they will send you an ITA. (This can all take some weeks.)

@ Pooh, It will take minimum of 10 days to get the "decision successful" status. Thereafter you will receive the ITA via email.

Quote Originally Posted by pooh View Post

I didn't get ITA or any response back them.

Thanks.

Hmm Thanks, it has passed 14 days now. How many days took for you to become Decision Successful?

Quote Originally Posted by vitajaj View Post
    @ Pooh, It will take minimum of 10 days to get the "decision successful" status. Thereafter you will receive the ITA via email.

As I said above, it can take weeks, without there being anything wrong or anything to worry about. ALL of dealing with INZ is a matter of 'hurry up and wait'. The only way to stay healthy is to try not to think about the application all the time.

@ Pooh,

For me, it took 8 days. I got email from the Shanghai branch asking for the proof stated again the claimed bonus points. I did send them my IPENZ assessment. Later after 30 mins, the status has been changed to "decision successful"

Hello. Just to tell you that I received my ITA today.
    Be patient.

Hmm. I'm still waiting for ITA. I received a postal letter yesterday. It says that "Your EOI has been forwarded to Mumbai - London for considerations." Further it says to go to Mumbai - London page on their website and has mentioned the below link.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/Branc...ai-LondonHome/

But it is not working.

What is the meaning of Mumbai-London branch? Where is it located at: Mumbai India or London UK?

Try the link again later. They're probably doing maintenance on the system at the moment.

I guess that your case is being dealt with in Mumbai, in a section specially for cases that have been sent on from London. This is nothing to be concerned about. INZ quite often move work around to different offices if it will get the work done more quickly. All that any official does on your case gets entered on the INZ computer, so any official anywhere in the world can access it if they need to.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast